Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Yijun Qian's Initial Blog Post

Background Relevant to Intelligent Building:
·                     This class will be my first exposure to intelligent building. But during my freshmen design, our team designed a automatic curtain which controlled by light and temperature, so I had a chance to get touch with the light sensor and temperature sensor.

Expectations for the Class:
·                     I expect to learn basic knowledge about intelligent building, I hope I could a brief introduction about intelligent building after this class.

Initial Definition of "Intelligent Building:"
·                     My initial definition for intelligent building would be a building could manage it own energy, has functions such as ‘self-repairing’ and ‘self-adjusting’. The building should always keep itself at the good condition and should be able to keep the people inside comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment