Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Week 2- Possible Term Project

I would really like to make something for my term project.
Ideally I would like to apply the theory from my 5 years at Drexel into a practical project.
Of course I would also like to incorporate the new technologies I'm discovering as part of this course.

Idea 1: Design a concrete model, calculate and predict how it will perform under specific load, fabricate it, and see how far of I was. 

Idea 2: Get in touch with the Robotics club of Drexel and see how the technology they develop could be applied in our industry

Idea3: Try to locate an Intelligent Building in Philly and observe how it performs and how it interacts with the user.

Idea4: Find an interesting building that already exists and has been thoroughly documented and try to reproduce it in Revit. <----- We are doing this!

nt329@drexel.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment